[dvblast-devel] Scrambled channel or not

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Thu Jul 5 13:06:44 CEST 2018

Do you think we would want to incorporate such a check within dvblast?
What does the community think?

If not then I will have to check it outside of dvblast the way that Georgi
Chorbadzhiyski recommends.

Thanks,

--

*Ibrahim Tachijian*CEO Net Sat AB
Email: barhom at netsat.se

*Net Sat AB*Langelandsgatan 8, 164 43 Kista, Sweden
Office: +46 (0)8 408 394 53