[dvblast-devel] DVBlast on Windows Terminal

Gabriel Placa gabrielplacaquintana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:07:06 UTC 2021

Hello.

I did the Windows Terminal installation process that supports a "simple"
environment without the need to actually install a virtual machine. I did a
simple test of trying to run the multicast flow of an interface, but
regardless of the command (specifying the interface or not) I get the error:

*DVBlast 3.4 (release)*
> *warning: restarting*
> *error: couldn't bind (Cannot assign requested address)*

In this case, I am using Ubuntu 20.01 LTS on the Windows terminal.

Any tips on that? And sorry for any mistakes or if this is a trivial
question.

Thanks!
Gabriel.