[libbluray-devel] first patch-set

hpi hpi.libbluray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:45:25 CEST 2011

Erik Van Grunderbeeck wrote:
> Register:
>
> Set some different initial register values. This prevents sending startup
> messages for initial states (that are not valid) on a register restore.

I've changed HDMV so that it won't restore registers when resuming after
playlist playback. This should fix most of the cases where initial
values were sent to the application ?

The first events (before playback starts) still pass initial values to
the application, but this can be avoided by sending PLAYLIST / PLAYITEM
events to the application every time playlist playback starts or clip
file is opened. Then there is no need to send initial values to the
application.