[libbluray-devel] first patch-set

Erik Van Grunderbeeck erik at arawix.com
Sun Jan 23 19:43:55 CET 2011

Patch set for graphics controller :

Note that I dont have the iso spec (and I am not about to spend 6000$ to get
it). All fixes based on debugging about 20 blurays.

Graphics controller

1) Fix to clear the page when new items show up (ege in case of animations,
they are otherwise overdrawn).

2) Fix for some bluray that have startup bogs to start loading second pages
(where the action flag is used).

3) Fix for interactive popup menu's that go back to first menu when playing
a video is done.

4) Return value if a user input selection is valid.

Register:

Set some different initial register values. This prevents sending startup
messages for initial states (that are not valid) on a register restore.

Mpls parse

Added a reference comment. I have a couple of blurays where there is
certainly a selection possible (a menu is drawn) but the value for the pgs
graphics read is 0. Not sure what is happening there.

I have in pipeline:

Fixes to create exported symbols for a windows dll. Not sure what you guys
plans are there

Some changes when the intel compiler is used (it doesnt like ##__VA_ARGS,
but accepts #__VA_ARGS).

A fix to return better pts in searching.

Question; is there a way to get the spec without forking the 6k out? I am
looking at the java code, but figuring out what is happening with no docs is
mmm not easy.

Question2: some pgs graphics need to active object to stay active. Currently
at the end of the vm loop, its de-activated to continue reading data. Any
thoughts on how to handle that better?

Let me known on the patches

Erik