[libbluray-devel] first patch-set

hpi hpi.libbluray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:35:31 CET 2011

Thanks for patches!

2011/1/23 Erik Van Grunderbeeck <erik at arawix.com>:
> Patch set for graphics controller :
[...]

I'll check this in couple of days. (I probably have some questions too :)

> Register:
>
> Set some different initial register values. This prevents sending startup
> messages for initial states (that are not valid) on a register restore.

That might have some unwanted side-effects if HDMV application expects
certain initial values. Maybe this should be fixed somewhere else ;
what kind of problems do the initial values cause ?

> Mpls parse
>
> Added a reference comment. I have a couple of blurays where there is
> certainly a selection possible (a menu is drawn) but the value for the pgs
> graphics read is 0. Not sure what is happening there.

Do you mean menus are visible with some other player ?
Playlist sub_count is the number of sub paths. Typically
non-synchronous menu is stored in separate sub-path (m2ts file) so
that it can be pre-loaded. But menus can be muxed to the main path too
(that's not yet supported). That should be possible to check with
mpls_dump application (mpls_dump -v -i -l -p /path/to/?????.mpls).