[libbluray-devel] Improving BD compatibility

tourettes tourettesmp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:51:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I have been developing some player related code (which will be released under GPL) and I have noticed few BDs in my movie collection that have some issues which seems to be rooted in the library itself. For example one BD has main menu that causes infinite loop of OverlayProc() calls to happen.

I haven't been able to figure out the actual cause on libbluray side so I cannot provide a patch for the issue (at least not yet). What would be the preferred way of reporting those errors? I would assume samples are preferred instead of just full debug logs. Is there any way to provide some BD samples to help the debugging?