[libbluray-devel] Expose nav_find_main_title only to mlps_dump.

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at flameeyes.eu
Tue Feb 19 20:16:22 CET 2013

On 19/02/2013 15:57, Petri Hintukainen wrote:
> There's small typo that breaks build.

Yup, will fix.

> Maybe this function should be added to API or moved to mpls_dump.c ... ?

Moving it is not easy because it requires quite a few more functions
that are not exposed from the library.

> Writing good logic to guess main title is not simple task (current
> implementation fails quite often). If the function is improved it could
> be useful for applications ?

Possibly. I guess the question is who is using libbluray right now ;)

I would say that if the examples only used the public interface, that
would be a great win.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes at flameeyes.euhttp://blog.flameeyes.eu/