[libdts-devel] Other open source DTS software decoders

Gamester17 gamester17 at xboxmediacenter.com
Thu Feb 19 16:26:27 CET 2004

Hi everyone, love your work on the DTS decoder. I just wrote to give you
these links to other open source DTS sw decoders (at least I beleieve they
are) in case you didn't have them already:

DTS decoder and demuxer source code from XINE CVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xine/xine-lib/src/libdts

Hypercube Transcoder Open Source DTS filter (inc. RAW PCM output support)
http://hypercube.is.dreaming.org/
Hypercube Transcoder only support DTS 5.1 yet but plans for 7.1

"BeSure" has VOB/AC3 to CD audio (inc DTS) conversion.
http://dspguru.doom9.net/

BeSweet - Audio Transcoder (inc DTS decode support)
http://dspguru.doom9.net

DTS / AVI Filters - allows AVI/DTS muxing and playback
http://www.doom9.org/Soft21/Filters/test.rar

More tech/spec info on DTS muxing can be found here:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41052

DTS in vob samples (so devs use common samples for testing):
http://www.cinenow.com/us/vobtrailer.php3

PS! I'm not a programmer/developer myself so not sure info above info is any
good, if not I appologise now :)

Keeping an eye on your development.
Best regards / Gamester17
gamester17 at xboxmediacenter.com