[MOD]Video Stream Descriptor MPEG_1_only_flag [1/1]

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Thu Nov 6 11:21:06 CET 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003, System administration wrote:
>  The deleted attachment is at:
>     <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20031003-videolan/>

   This page is a redirection to /~admin/. And what is the relevancy of
stripping a 200 bytes attachment?

> The attached patch fixes this by changing the b_mpeg2 flag to be a
> b_mpeg1_only flag.

   I would prefer the b_mpeg2 flag to be inverted upon writing/reading,
which would be a mere bugfix. Adding a b_mpeg1_only flag is a bugfix but
also an API/ABI change, which means we need to increment the major
version and recompile applications. Far too overkill.

--
Sam.