libdvbpsi 0.1.3 Both VLC and VLS Streming to VLC client (Again)

Ariel Fritz duin at tutopia.com
Mon Sep 1 15:50:30 CEST 2003

Hi people

 I've done the following test on both vls and vlc streaming to a vlc. I
 start the server streaming to a vlc unicast address. Then I start vlc
 (client). The video is shown well, but if I stop the server streaming vlc
 show the last frame of video. But when I restart the server streaming vlc
 (client) can't show the new video streaming from the server. Vlc (client)
 show error messages about libdvbpsi. I've tested it with vlc 0.6.0 as
 server and vlc 0.5.3 as client. Both using libdvbpsi 0.1.3.
 Any Idea, Any suggestion?

 Thanks a lot and regards