er_0a.c is not iso13818 compliant

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Mon May 8 00:02:06 CEST 2006

At 10:43 +0200 7/05/06, jiri.pinkava at vscht.cz wrote:

>  > Which version ISO 13818-1 do you have ? In my copy (1995E) it is clearly
>>  described as is implemented in libdvbpsi, that is :
>>
>>  > for(i=0;i<N;N++) {
>>  >	lang_code   24b
>>  > }
>>  > audio_type  8b
>>
>>  --
>>  Christophe Massiot.
>>
>>  --
>>

>Sory, I have something from 1994...

Well, are you sure you are not mistaken ? Because it is obvious that,
though you can have several languages in the same ES (a person
talking English and a person talking French for instance), the ES
only has one audio type, so there is no need for the audio type to be
in the for() loop, and no correlation between the language and the
type.

--
Christophe Massiot.