[patch] EIT decoder problem

Johann Hanne jhml at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 23:12:11 CEST 2007

Hi Christophe,

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 09:11, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> I have left the old test for completion (checking that we have all
> sections) so that we are still compatible with the old behaviour. It
> is still true that the table is complete if we have all sections, and
> removing the test would have caused a delay of one section in the
> detection of a new EIT.

If you care about requiring a section_number to be received twice, I'd suggest
the attached method instead. This will also catch the case where
section_number 0 is received first - it's sufficient to wait for the
last_section_number to be received then.

> I'm quite for a new version of libdvbpsi, but usually I ask for sam's
> opinion on it ?

Can I assume him reading this or should I contact him directly?

Cheers, Johann