[libdvbpsi-devel] [patch] update version information

Johann Hanne jhml at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 19:54:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

the attached patch updates the version information to 0.1.6 in various places
and changes the package name to libdvbpsi5 for the RPM spec file as well as
for the debian package information. Please apply.

I wonder if anybody cares about the change records in the files NEWS,
ChangeLog and debian/changelog? Apart from that, r150 should really be ready
to be shipped as 0.1.6: I checked,
- that all prototypes are present in the header files
- that it builds without warnings on x86_32 and x86_64
- that it runs stable with an application that makes extensive use of it
(reading PAT, SDT, EIT and PMTs on 4 DVB transponders simultaneously)

Jean-Paul, feel free to send me the tarball before shipping it, so I can do
some last paranoia checking.

Cheers, Johann