[libdvbpsi-devel] [patch] 1/2: Add NIT support

Peppino Incasa peppino_in_casa at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 10:15:24 CEST 2008

Hi,
thank you for the patchs, they are very useful to me (in effect in my NIT table there are some errors). But my main problems is to amend the mux of the transport stream of vlc. I can't add tables at transport stream generate for a mpeg file. How can I do or where can I find material to resolve this problem?

thanks peppe.