[libdvbpsi-devel] Release ?

Johann Hanne jhml at gmx.net
Sun Nov 1 13:38:15 CET 2009

No, it isn't very disruptive, the required changes to applications
should be straightforward. Maybe it's a good time to do the change so
applications which require the new features are also forced to be fixed.

On the other hand, we could also finally start to discus a completely
new API which doesn't need to be extended for every newly supported
section/descriptor type. But that would need the participation of the
responsible VideoLAN project members...

Cheers,
  Johann