[libdvbpsi-devel] PMT on multiple packet

Paul Fariello paul.fariello at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:39:43 CET 2011

Thanks for the answer. However, I'm still having trouble with the pmt
decoder.

I'm trying to parse a dvb-t stream.
When I receive a PMT on two sections the callback is never triggered.
Parsing is stopped in dvbpsi.c.

More precisely :
I received the first section, which is correctly stored in
h_dvbpsi->p_current_section.
Then on second section, p_current_section is setted to NULL because of
discontinuity flag which is always setted to 1.

The workaround I found is to force discontinuity flag to 0 when I received
a new section and the decoder needs it.

Regards,

--
Paul Fariello

Étudiant ingénieur à l'Université de Technologie de Troyes

paul.fariello at gmail.com
paul.fariello at utt.fr