[libdvbpsi-devel] How to debug probable missing tags

patrick.pub patrick.pub at nerim.net
Tue Nov 8 18:44:59 CET 2011

I confirm:

with a clean up of /usr/lib : rm *vlc* rm libdvbpsi.*
with an installation of psi 0.2.2
with a new conpilation of vlc 1.1.12

I still have the discontinuities

Can gcc 4.1.2 be a problem? All that project are claimed to compile with
gcc 3

Can ffmpeg 0.6 be a problem? ffmpeg does not do anything with the stream or
at least after the decoding