[libdvbpsi-devel] ISDB-Tb (DVB-t) - libdvbpsi bug makes VLC closes randomly

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at videolan.org
Mon Aug 13 09:54:09 CEST 2012

YAFU,

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:12 AM, YAFU <yafulinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thank you for reporting.

Unfortunately the samples you provide do not include EIT tables. While
the valgrind logs suggest those are the trigger for the bug in
libdvbpsi.
Could you provide samples with EIT tables included?

Without that I cannot reproduce the bug. If you used VLC to generate
these samples, then make sure to add --sout-all option.

Kind regards,
Jean-Paul Saman