[libdvbpsi-devel] How to decode EIT and SDT?

Tal Maoz magogo200 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:24:21 CET 2012

Hello,

I've recently started using libdvbpsi to decode DVB/MPEG transport streams.
>From the documentation and examples I easily wrote the code to decode PAT
and PMT tables.
However, I could not understand how to do the same for the EIT and SDT
tables. There are no examples for this and the documentation is lacking in
that part.
I tried looking at the VLC source but as it is also not documented I could
not understand how to use libdvbpsi for those tables.

I would greatly appreciate any help you would be able to give me. Some
simple example code would be most helpful!

Thanks,

Magogo.