[libdvbpsi-devel] Implementing SSU(System Software Update)

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at videolan.org
Tue Sep 4 13:51:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Deepak Mundra <deepak.m at allaboutif.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am looking to implement System software update using libdvbpsi. Is
> there any one who is already working on this or any one can guide me
> or give me some pointers to start with ?

Nobody is working on that AFAIK. Documentation for libdvbpsi (version
0.2.2) can be found here:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/libdvbpsi/doc/doxygen/html/

Please note this documentation is for version 0.2.2 and does not
complete apply to current development version.

The current development is under git://git.videolan.org/libdvbpsi.git
Once you cloned this repository with git, then do:
1) git clone git://git.videolan.org/libdvbpsi.git libdvbpsi.git
2) cd libdvbpsi.git
3) ./bootstrap
4) ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-debug --enable-shared
5) make doc
6) make

In step 5 you make the new documentation which you can find in
doc/doxygen/html/ directory. For instance use
firefox to read it:

$> firefox doc/doxygen/html/index.html

This should get you started.

kind regards,