[libdvbpsi-devel] Can the EIT decoder decode successfully when the TS packet is not continued?

watch_the_rain watch_the_rain at 163.com
Thu Aug 15 15:02:34 CEST 2013

I will. The codes in the "dvbpsi.c" shows the packets shuld be sequential, if it decoded 4 sequential packets,and the 4th packet's continuity_counter is 7, but the 5th packet delivered have a continuity_counter 9(the packet which is 8 lost). It will delete the data decode from the previous 4 packets and take the 5th packet as a new begin and parse afresh. Is that really it?