[libdvbpsi-devel] libdvpsi-1.0.0 on NetBSD

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Mon Jan 21 15:58:09 CET 2013

Hi!

I've recently updated the pkgsrc package for libdvbpsi to 1.0.0.

For this to build, I had to disable the examples directory, in
particular dvbinfo, because its udp.c file assumes that SOL_IP and
SOL_IPV6 are defined in system headers; which they are not on NetBSD.
I don't know what the code should do if they are not defined, so I
couldn't adapt it.

Please check for SOL_IP* in the configure script and adapt udp.c if
they are missing.

Another related issue: The code also checks for "#ifndef BSD" before
including netinet/ip.h (in three files). I'm not sure what the point
of this check is -- netinet/ip.h does exist on NetBSD -- but as it is,
it won't work, since no BSD I know of defines a BSD symbol, nor does
the configure script provide it (AFAICT).

Cheers,
 Thomas