[libdvbpsi-devel] Section CRC not being checked

Brad Bitterman bitter at vtilt.com
Wed Oct 2 19:03:04 CEST 2013

The patch works.

On another note, in atsc_mgt.c I think there might be an issue in dvbpsi_AddSectionMGT. At line 387 there is a check to see if p_decoder->p_building_mgt gets created from the call to dvbpsi_atsc_NewMGT. The check is as follows:

if (p_decoder->p_building_mgt)
         return false;

Shouldn't it be this:

if (!p_decoder->p_building_mgt)