[libdvbpsi-devel] ATSC EPG Generation? (EIT/ETT)

Jordan Johnson jwllmjohnson at gmail.com
Sun May 18 01:03:24 CEST 2014

*Short version: *Does libdvbsi support generating complete ATSC EIT/ETT
tables?

*Long version: *I have been using Opencaster () for experimenting with
ATSC, namely PSIP. I have most all tables working, but one that is rather
illusive is the EPG. It doesn't seem that Opencaster supports certain
fields such as title_text, or extended descriptions. Does anyone know the
exact formatting? I have the standards, but am not sure how it is actually
implemented.

I have had little success with my contacts "in the industry", as they
cannot share those details for their line of work. Any help with this issue
would be appreciated. If someone is testing it themselves, I would be happy
to help.

Thanks in advance.
- Jordan.