[libdvbpsi-devel] ATSC EPG Generation? (EIT/ETT)

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at videolan.org
Wed May 21 09:45:41 CEST 2014

Hi Jordan,

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Jordan Johnson <jwllmjohnson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you. Does it support the generation of those EIT/ETT tables? If so,
> how do I begin setting them up?

Generation of ATSC EIT/ETT tables is not supported atm. Patches are welcome!

To start look at the DVB EIT/ETT tables files in src/tables/eit.c and
src/tables/ett.c. You will see a common pattern
among all PSI table generation functions. All such functions are named
according to this scheme:
dvbpsi_*_sections_generate()

If you send patches for these features, then please also send me some files
to test with.

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul Saman.