[libdvbpsi-devel] Visual Studio

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at videolan.org
Mon Jul 17 10:31:54 CEST 2017

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Mohammad A <ma2005m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> I want to add libdvbpsi to my Visual C++ project. but a cant find the
> source code for visual studio.
> how can i add this package to my project?

Source code for the current stable release can be foud here:
http://download.videolan.org/pub/libdvbpsi/1.3.1/
Or in the git-archive:
https://code.videolan.org/videolan/libdvbpsi/tree/1.3.1

Libdvbpsi can be build on a Linux system using mingw compiler, for instance:

./bootstrap && \
./configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --prefix=/usr --disable-debug
--enable-release --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-compat
make || exit 1

The releases do not have a Visual Studio project file, nor any other IDE
project files. This is left up to the users of the library on how they
want to incorporate the library in their build system.

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul Saman