[ANN] libdvdcss 1.2.0

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Thu May 30 00:30:10 CEST 2002

Hello dudes,

À (At) 23:22 +0200 23/05/2002, Samuel Hocevar écrivait (wrote) :

>    The VideoLAN team is happy to announce version 1.2.0 of libdvdcss,
>a portable DVD access library. This release fixes a grave crash which
>could occur on certain DVDs, and adds a few stability enhancements.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but what do we do for the users who have
problems with drives whose region isn't set ? Is there a patch in the
works ? Should we switch again the default method to "title" instead
of "key" and release 1.2.1 ? I think we must do something quickly.

BTW, is anyone working on the CSS title key cache ?

--
Christophe Massiot.