libdvdcss and region codes

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu Mar 20 01:13:24 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> À (At) 15:38 -0800 19/03/03, Andru Luvisi écrivait (wrote) :
> >dmesg shows my drive as both hdc and a SCSI drive because I am using SCSI
> >emulation via a boot-time "hdc=ide-scsi" argument so that I can burn CDs
> >with cdrecord.  I see the exact same behavior whether I use SCSI emulation
> >or not.  That is:
>
> You don't have any kernel error when you try to read a region-mismatched
> disc ?

I didn't think to look.  Yes, I am getting one, and I attached it.  This
one is from a boot without SCSI emulation.  The error is at the end.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't
  immune to bullets.
                  -- The Brigadier, "Dr. Who"