libdvdcss and region codes

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu Mar 20 18:40:28 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Gildas Bazin wrote:
[snip]
> Thanks,
>
> Could you try this patch against libdvdcss cvs version ?

It seems to have gotten farther, although it still did not work.  I am
attaching a bunch of the errors from dmesg and a log of my xine session.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  "Taking the envelope and pencil in his otherwise empty hands, the
  medium feels it, stares into space, grunts, foams at the mouth, and
  otherwise becomes very psychic."
  	- Theodore Annemann