[libdvdcss-devel] modified xine patch for libdvdcss 1.2.9

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 13:00:30 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing a patch to be inserted in Gentoo's
portage system for libdvdcss.

This is the patch from xine's source code that gives
libdvdcss support for network DVD drives.

For reference, there is documentation in 'xine-lib'
under doc/README.network_dvd

To get rid of fuzz/offsets, I applied the old patch by
hand to the 1.2.9 source files, then I created the new
patch with diff.

  I'd be grateful if anyone interested can test this
patch or have a look at it for bad code, etc.

  It patches cleanly in the "libdvdcss-1.2.9"
directory with a "patch -p1 <
libdvdcss-1.2.9-network.patch"

Thanks,
Sam