[libdvdcss-devel] CSS authentication changes content returned from drive on some systems only?

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at flameeyes.eu
Wed Jul 10 12:46:52 CEST 2013

Just a wild guess honestly, but if your DVD drive is set to region of the
disk you're reading, it will perform the auth in hardware, and libdvdcss
wouldn't be involved.

So I would check with the other developer whether you're using matching or
mismatching drives/discs.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes at flameeyes.euhttp://blog.flameeyes.eu/