[libdvdcss-devel] PowerPC (Ubuntu)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu May 15 10:26:18 CEST 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 09:12:55PM -0500, Israel wrote:
> > Small wonder, you commented out the libtool init call, which is
> > responsible for building working shared libraries.
> >
> >> Hope this is better :)
> > We need exact error messages, not your vague recollection, so yes.
> >
> > Diego

> However make throws some errors:
>
> pastebin.ubuntu.com/7465751/
>
> I only ran make (not make install)
>
> This is with sudo make install
> pastebin.ubuntu.com/7465770

This is not IRC, please don't use pastebin.  Those pastes will go away
and nobody will be able to follow the discussion in the future.  It's
also annoying to have to switch to a browser window to be able to reply
to this email and then I would have to copy some text from your paste
into this email, etc. ...

Diego