[libdvdnav-devel] [Git][videolan/libdvdread][master] Fix typos found by codespell

Lawrence D'Oliveiro ldo at geek-central.gen.nz
Tue Oct 26 06:36:58 UTC 2021

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 08:05:26 +0200, Petri Hintukainen (@hpi) wrote:

> +  * an embarrassing amount of fixes ...

Try “an embarrassing number of fixes ...”

> + * @param buffer Pointer to the buffer of the on disc PCI data.

Might be better hyphenated to represent an adjective: “the on-disc PCI
data”.

> + * @param buffer Pointer to the buffer of the on disc DSI data.

Same again.

>   ... They are all represented by 4 bit number ...

Maybe better “They are all represented by a 4-bit number”: article,
hyphenation.

>   * that the indexes reference is in the PGC.

You previously said “indices”; I think this “indexes” should be changed
to “indices” as well.

> +      //E-One releases provide bogus PGC, ie: out of bound start_byte

Hyphenate again, also pluralize: “out-of-bounds”.

Lawrence “Watch Out For Muphry’s Law” D’Oliveiro