[libdvdplay-devel] Problems with capture

KBTech kbtechnologies at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 10 06:50:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I am hoping someone may help. I am relatively new to VLC and having problems
streaming video from my capture device. I can stream a video (.avi) with no
problems. I just can't get the video to stream from the capture device.

My capture device is listed in "video device name' and setting "Play
locally" I see the captured video, in fact in the bottom left hand corner, a
status window says "Streaming".

I have a network monitor on the target pc which shows no activity when
trying to stream from the capture device

Capture device :USB 2800 Video

VLC Version : 0.9.6

Regards

Brett