[mpris] Play / Pause method

Gioacchino Mazzurco gmazzurco89 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 14:45:02 CET 2008

> IMO this should be handled by the client MPRIS implementation, using
> the org.freedesktop.MediaPlayer.GetStatus method.

The problem is that we aren't implementing a specifical mpris client,
Kdelirc is a bridge between lirc and DBus, kdelirc support all DBus app not
only mpris-apps, it simply connect lirc event with dbus action.

For example you can also try with Okular ( document viewer ) to control a
presentation with IR.

Beacuse this we need that mpris implement a dbus method like Play/Pause ;)

thanks for your time