[mpris] Versionning of the spec

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri Jan 25 16:06:55 CET 2008

MprisVersion is very clear what it is talking about. However Identity
would give two different version numbers under your proposal. I just
think that would be too confusing, both for media player implementers
and their client writers. A media player that screws things up what
version refers to what results in all the client writers having to
special case things.

Also the mpris version really has nothing to do with the Identity of the player.

Ian