[mpris] Who are Funman, Mirsal and Nickwelch?

Mirsal Ennaime mirsal.ennaime at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:10:19 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Marc-André Lureau
<marcandre.lureau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi

Hello,

> I just checked the wiki spec history, it seems it's mainly 3 people
> who changed/maintained it.
>
> Are they still around?

Kinda...
Actually, having recently started a company I do not have any spare time.

I have many ideas about the future of MPRIS, which I hope I'll be able
to put in practice when I have time. (unfortunately this is not the
case yet)

> Who are you? (I don't know much about mediawiki)

Funman and I are / were members of the VideoLAN team.

--
Mirsal Ennaime