[mpris] MPRIS 1.0 in git, ready for branches/patches

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 01:14:54 CET 2009

Hi,

Gentlemen's, here you are: http://gitorious.org/projects/mpris.

Now we can start sending patches? Unless somebody want to hack a 2.0
draft branch, that we could use a base instead? (given that the
current one has numerous obvious mistakes)

The conversion to a telepathy-spec-like was smooth. I did it pretty
quickly, so it might have some mistakes. But we should probably tag it
1.0 after proof-reading, since it's already out there.

thanks,

--
Marc-André Lureau
Sent from: Helsinki Southern Finland Finland.