[mpris] [RFC] MPRIS2 Release Candidate

Mirsal Ennaime mirsal.ennaime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:54:42 CEST 2010

2010/8/10 Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:
> [...]

Bindings which generate code from introspection data will probably not
be able to handle these signals.
As signals which indicate changes in the media player state are a
critical part of the mpris functionality, using PropertiesChanged
would mean that applications which use these bindings would have a
hard time using the mpris.

Switching to different dbus bindings or working around this looks much
more complex than merely meeting an additional dependency.

--
Mirsal