[mpris] Playlist extension observations

Conor Curran conor.curran at canonical.com
Fri Dec 17 12:44:26 CET 2010

Hi,

Bertrand just updated the Banshee extension against which I was able to
test. Everything seems to be working fine and should fit this use-case.
Would it be possible to put a 'HasPlaylist' boolean property on the root
interface (similar to tracklist) to accommodate clients that might find
it difficult to support this initially ?

Other than that I'm ready to merge this into my trunk in the next few
days ...

Conor