[mpris] Playlist extension

Conor Curran conor.curran at canonical.com
Tue Nov 9 14:29:41 CET 2010

As Bertrand and I mentioned last week the simple use-case for this
extension has a practical purpose and should provide enough
functionality for it to be useful in the future. More advanced use-cases
seem to blur the lines that distinguish MPRIS from the other protocols
and I'm not quite sure of the use-cases.

Considering this, it would be superb if this extension as it basically
is could be completed and published in the near future (next week or so)
so as we can practically begin developing upon it.

Conor