[mpris] TrackList interface

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Wed Nov 16 14:50:43 CET 2011

On 15/11/11 16:10, Alex Merry wrote:
> I've realised an issue with the tracklist interface

Also: in GetTracksMetadata, we don't define what should be returned if
one or more of the trackids is not valid (any more).

The two reasonable options here (as I see it) are:
1) the returned list exactly matches the sent list, in the same order,
with empty a{sv} entries for invalid track ids
2) the returned list only contains entries for valid track ids, (in
arbitrary order?), and it is up to the client to figure out which
metadata map corresponds to which track (based on the mpris:trackid
property)

Thoughts?

Alex