[multicat-devel] Issues with recording and playback

Eduardo Vieira eduardovra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:48:45 CET 2012

Hi Christophe,

I've tried the dirty_background_bytes workaround, and it seems to be
working. I've tested it with that same 10 Mbit/s stream, and it showed
me no problem.
There's still the high data throughput test that I need to run, just
to check if it had any collateral effects.
Tomorrow I'll feedback to you about this patch.

Thanks for the attention,

Regards,

Eduardo