[skin-designer] Is a release planed?

Daniel Dreibrodt daniel.dreibrodt at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:25:01 CET 2008

Hi,

I planned to do a public release when version 0.7 is finished. I don't
know how long it will take, but the skins created with the skin-designer
anyway use elements which are only available in VLC 0.9.0, like Panels.
Integrating the docs into the VideoLAN hp is certainly a good thing to
be done after the public release.

Regards,

Daniel