[skin-designer] Devlopement team

Daniel Dreibrodt daniel.dreibrodt at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:04:42 CET 2009

Hi Mhamed,

your help is very much appreciated. Are you familiar with Subversion? If yes
then you can start getting familiar with the code by checking out
svn.videolan.org/skin-designer/trunk/

The building process is managed with ant and documented in the BUILDING.TXT
inside the trunk directory.

I plan to make a graphic of the class relations soon and then will send it
to you.

The source in its current form as found in the SVN will make up version
0.8., scheduled to be released soon. It's more or less finished, so only
bugfixing should be done at the moment. I'm currently just waiting for some
translators to do translations for the program that can be included in
version 0.8.

After the 0.8. release we can then focus on new features etc.

If you really want to contribute I can get you a SVN account, I just have to
ask j-b for it.

Regards, Daniel