[skin-designer] Procedure for development for beginners.

Naveen Narayanan princeofdarkness4444 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:36:10 CET 2013

hi,
      I am naveen. And i am a newbie in this field. I have learned C
programming and would really love to help. I found a ticket #2568 and
really want to work on it. But i amn't clear with the idea of development
and what should be done. I mean, what more i should  to know about this
feature (about subtitles), adding a new feature, how to compile the source
code, reading repositories etc. I need help regarding this. Could you
please give me a step by step procedure on what should be done in order to
help in the development. I really want this. I want to become a full time
developer like most of you. Its my ambition. I humbly request you to please
tell me everything regarding this. I know its a whole lot to ask for and
moreover it would seem silly to you people but i would do anything to
survive here. Please help.