[streaming] Re: Telnet session and PERL script

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Wed Jun 4 21:39:22 CEST 2003

With V4L2, two processes can access the device.
But Jean-Paul's advice may be better - write to
disk (or RAM/SHM device) and then have a buffered
process reading from that file to stream.

For killing the process, you can do an alarm that
cleans itself up after so many minutes. (so you can
background this)