[streaming] Re: Zaurus: libffmpeg ipk not installing

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at wxs.nl
Thu Jun 26 23:42:29 CEST 2003

Marcus wrote:
> Zaurus SL-5500:
>
> I cannot install libffmpeg. Ipkg gives an error about a
> missing file called ../lists/Neu1

This is strange I did not put that file in libffmpeg. Where did you get
that ipk from?

Try the ones from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-familiar.html

> I tried both the latest and previous build.
>
> VLC and SDLib installed OK, afaik.
>
> When I run vlc it says "error while loading the shared
> libraries: librt.so.1: .... no such file or directory"

Your system is missing librt (interface) which is part of the glibc
distribution. I send a ipkg providing that library to you directly.
Could you test if installing the librt ipkg solves this problem?

> Is the latter a dependency on libffmpeg, or even something
> else?

It is something else ;-)

> Thanks for your help,
>
> Marcus