[streaming] Re: Dummies guide to streaming DVDs?

Jonathan Melhuish lists at netacclaim.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 19:37:49 CET 2004

Paul Rae wrote:

>where are your apt sources pointing at? im sure last time i did a install on debian it gave a newer version than that

uk.debian.org (stable), although I installed one from testing after it
was pointed out that the version I was using was really old.  You're
probably just running a newer release, such as unstable, as I'm sure all
the mirrors are the same.    I didn't want to install the version from
unstable as it meant upgrading all sorts of  packages, as I want to keep
that machine as close to stable as possible (I want to run
internet-visible services on it).

Cheers,

Jon