[streaming] Re: edje

Rick Davis rickdavisjr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 18:21:16 CEST 2005

I have VLC 0.7.2 running on Windows CE 5.0 and VLC 0.8 running on Windows
98.

Have you set the debug verbosity to 2 and looked at the messages generated
by VLC?

VLC should detect PAT and then the PMT and then activate the Video and Audio
streams.

Do you know what version firmware your 3050 has?

	Rick